This medicine contains a decongestant, which acts to relieve nasal congestion. It can be used for fast relief of stuffy noses due to head colds and hayfever.
Adults and children of 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read all of the cartons for full instructions.
Check the seal is not broken before first use. If it is, do not use the medicine.
Hold the bottle upright and insert the nozzle into the nostril.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: One or two sprays into each nostril every 6 to 8 hours.
For use in the nose only.
Do not use for children under 12 years.
Do not use more than the amount recommended above.
Do not use this medicine for more than 7 days unless your doctor tells you to.
If symptoms do not go away talk to your doctor.
If you use too much: Talk to a doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Before you use this medicine
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have heart or blood vessel disease
- If you are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (for depression) or have taken them in the last 14 days
- If you have an overactive thyroid
- If you have glaucoma
- If you are a man with prostate problems
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Methyl hydroxybenzoate (E218) may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
- Irritation to the nose
- Dry mouth and throat
- Return of your symptoms if used for a long time
Do not store above 25ºC.
Use by the date on the side panel.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% w/v.
Active ingredients: Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% w/v.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Disodium Phosphate, Monosodium Phosphate, Ethanol, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218), Cetrimide, Levomenthol, Camphor Racemic, Eucalyptol.