1. Unscrew the upper lid.
2. Fill the inner cup with up to a maximum of 150ml of hot but not boiling water.
3. If using with a vapour rub or pharmaceutical inhalant indicated to be applied by hot steam (vapour) inhalation: dilute the vapour rub or inhalant in hot, but not boiling water, according to the instructions provided with the vapour rub or inhalant, then fill the inner cup with up to a maximum of 150ml of the diluted vapour inhalant solution. If uncertain, seek advice from your pharmacist or doctor before use. Be careful when handling hot liquids.
4. Screw the upper lid on to the container with handles.
5. Insert the mask into the upper lid taking care to align with the locking groove.
6. Keep the face at a distance from the mask at first and inhale gently.
7. Do not cover the air vent at the front of the unit.
8. Dismantle the cup, upper lid and mask and clean the inhaler with warm soapy water after every use.
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe and easy to use
- Suitable from 12 years
May be used with vapour rubs and pharmaceutical inhalants indicated for got steam inhalation.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not heat in a microwave
- Be careful when handling hot water – steam can cause painful scalds
- Take care not to overfill the container – no more than 150ml
- Do not block the air vent on the front of the container
- Keep children (from 12 years) under close supervision when using this product
- Always stand the inhaler on a flat surface, keep upright and do not tilt
- Do not place the mask directly on to the face immediately after filling as steam may cause painful scalds. Allow water to cool slightly before reducing the distance between the mask and your face